Monday, August 18, 2008

My Birthday!

Last week we celebrated my birthday here in Stamford, CT. We had Derek's Mom visit us for a few days from Newport and spent some "chill" time down at the beach and having a really nice lobster dinner at home. No big parties for me this year, but it was nice to spend a relaxing couple of birthday days with family and friends. Derek surprised me with a nice dinner out on Thursday night and a "special" gift that I've wanted ever since I was a child growing up in Paris. So sweet!

Enjoy the photos and big hugs to you!

:-)

Fabienne




Derek surprising me with a double chocolate cake!




Sharing my birthday cards with Claire and Luc.




Preparing our lobster dinner with the children.




A nice shot of Derek and I - do you like it?



Yum!

No comments: